Thursday 15 October 2015

Farm Girl Vintage Mini Quilt

My first Farm Girl Vintage project and I just love it to bits....
12inch Farmhouse Block Mini Quilt....
I wanted to make a thank you gift for a kind lady and I have
 been itching to make something from my Farm Girl Vintage
 Book so I gathered some of my Vintage Modern Scraps
 that were left over from my Dresden quilt....
It was fun to construct and lots of fun to quilt...
Just missing the binding here, lucky I had some more of
the cute red dot that I used on the roof....
My obsession for pinning the bind hasn't changed....
And Tadah! all finished and ready to be posted off to.....
Shhh.... It's a surprise!
I hope she likes it!

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

10 comments:

Fiona said...

what a lovely house... I'm sure it will be loved
Hugz

Anonymous said...

i am sure she will Kate its gorgeous.xx

Dasha said...

That is gorgeous! Love the colours you've chosen.

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is so lovely. Such a pretty little house x

Kylie said...

Too cute Kate!

creations.1 said...

It is lovely Kate and I am sure loved by the receiver. These blocks from this book are appearing all over blogland!!

Susan said...

I'm sure she will love it...so pretty

barb's creations said...

I do love it Kate, you naughty girl! I was jut glad to be able to help you out with some fabric that was just sitting in my stash not being used. Have sent you an email as well((((((HUGS))))) :) Barb.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Miss Kate totally love this.....you are so cleaver....it will be cherished...xxxxx

Christine M said...

Your mini is gorgeous, Kate. I'm sure your friend will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...